Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Tiki' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beam Rot - Advice & Suggestions

I've discovered a section of rot in my Tiki 21 front beam. It's a long section of rot around 20mm wide and 15mm deep running along the top…

Started by Ian Bamsey

15 May 4, 2016
Reply by Lee Dilkes

Foresail Furler Tiki 21

My current foresail set up includes a furler drum, top swivel and steel cable sewn into the sail luff. The cord can easily tangle on the dr…

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sailorjoy

Tiki 26 For Sale

I'm selling my nearly complete Tiki 26, currently in a shed near Atlanta. 90% complete. Includes: Both hulls cockpit forward, main and aft…

Started by Russell and Janet Puryear

0 Dec 2, 2015

Reefing Tiki 26

Hi All Can I askanyone  if 2 sets of reefing point are necessary in the Jib for Tiki 26 . I am ordering my sails from Tassker He suggests 3…

Started by patrick lennon

3 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Jerry S

Tiki 38 masts

Looking at buying Tiki 38 Tanoa in South Africa. Lost fore mast due to step failure, thus need to replace and rebuild madt step/box. A tape…

Started by Emil Gaigher

0 Nov 20, 2015

Engine position for Tiki 26

I would like to ask what are the advantages and disadvantages of and outboard mounted off the the aft beam vs one located at the back of th…

Started by patrick lennon

18 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

Exchange Tiki 26 plans with Pahi 31 plans: anyone?

Hiya all - I have an unused set of Tiki26 plans (#416) and I'd like to trade them with an equivalent, complete and unused set of Pahi 31 pl…

Started by Pippo

0 Aug 12, 2015

Tiki 46 Peace IV now for sale

In my last post, I mentioned that Peace would be for sale this spring.  Well, now she is so if you are interested, please contact me right…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Rob Daigle

Sail Cover for Wingsail

I'd like to make a cover for the main sail on my Tiki 21. Can anyone suggest or point me toward a sail cover design for a wingsail with gaf…

Started by Ian Bamsey

5 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Tiki 21 - Simple Beach Trolley

Folks, I am getting close to completing my Tiki 21. Well, closer to completion anyway. Two are hulls done, the beams are all made up, and I…

Started by Brian Paterson

21 May 15, 2015
Reply by Roger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service