Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '46' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 46 Peace IV now for sale

In my last post, I mentioned that Peace would be for sale this spring.  Well, now she is so if you are interested, please contact me right…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Rob Daigle

This time we are serious - Peace IV is for sale

Several times in the past couple of years, Nev and I have considered putting Peace IV up for sale and once we actually did put her on the m…

12 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

How wet is forward cockpit on Tiki 46?

We're curious as to how much splashing and waves you get in the forward cockpit of the Tiki 46, and under what conditions? Hans, I see you…

Started by Rusty Gesner

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

Tiki 46 Speed under Power?

If you have a Tiki 46, what is your maximum sustained speed under power, and what form of propulsion type/model/HP of engine(s) do you have…

Started by Rusty Gesner

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

jib furler for Tiki 46

After 50,000 miles, our old roller furler was getting tired, so we have just replaced it with a brand new ProFurl and like it very much bet…

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

TIKI 46 FOR SALE IN GRENADA

Hello everyone: We decided to sell the most beautifull boat we´ve ever seen. We are going back to land. Hopefully for a couple of years, no…

Started by Agustina Comedi

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Agustina Comedi

Tiki 46 or similar wanted to lease

OceansWatch (www.oceanswatch.org) is looking for a Tiki 46 or similar to lease for work in the Pacific. Your yacht will be very well cared…

Started by Chris Bone

0 May 19, 2013

Tiki 46 Building Plans #38 (unused) for sale

Hi everyone, If you've been planning on purchasing Tiki 46 plans, here's your chance to start off the build with some savings. These plans…

Started by Bob Bois

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Bob Bois

Hours

Having acquired a crew pretty much as with all  crews (offers of pie and brew and loot), i now sit contemplating my ass in a sling as i am…

Started by clif high

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilson

Wanted to purchase a Pahi 42 to 50 footer, or Tiki of similar size

Hello all,i am interested in purchasing a Wharram ocean going cat, likely the Pahi 42 or larger. Problem is that i am on the west coast of…

Started by clif high

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by clif high

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service