Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '26' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Engine position for Tiki 26

I would like to ask what are the advantages and disadvantages of and outboard mounted off the the aft beam vs one located at the back of th…

Started by patrick lennon

18 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

Exchange Tiki 26 plans with Pahi 31 plans: anyone?

Hiya all - I have an unused set of Tiki26 plans (#416) and I'd like to trade them with an equivalent, complete and unused set of Pahi 31 pl…

Started by Pippo

0 Aug 12, 2015

Tiki 26 Plans for sale - Unbuilt No. 330

I have complete unbuilt Tiki 26 Plans available in their original folder, 300 Euros includes postage anywhere...

Started by Al Richardson

7 May 12, 2015
Reply by Phillip Dyhr Hobbs

My GRP Tiki 26 Freyia is for sale

Hi I have put my Tiki 26 on the List at www.multihulls.uk.com. The boat is in Preveza, Greece and is one of the few boats build by Steve…

Started by Matthias von Mutius

1 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Matthias von Mutius

Pre- coating and pre-glassing Ply Panels

Hi I am looking for information regarding workflow and techniques for pre coating and glassing ply panels before assembly.B oat will be a T…

Started by patrick lennon

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

distance between the bow centerlines of a Tiki 26

Hello all,  my name is Jimmy and I am the new owner of a Tiki 26 that was left here on lake Bacalar.  The crossbeams were so rotten they fe…

Started by jimmy clarizio

3 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by jimmy clarizio

distance between the bow centerlines of a Tiki 26

Hello all,  my name is Jimmy and I am the new owner of a Tiki 26 that was left here on lake Bacalar.  The crossbeams were so rotten they fe…

Started by jimmy clarizio

0 Jul 31, 2014

TIKI 26 - ROTTEN TILLER. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS CASE?

Hi everyone, my Tiki 26 has a cracked, rotten tiller.  I've reinforced it temporarily, to get me home (see photos).   I guess water got in…

Started by Chris Boxer

14 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Chris Boxer

looking for a tiki 26

Does somebody know a tiki 26 for sale?   if possible not to far from the netherlands.. Regards, Bart 

Started by Bart

7 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by kim whitmyre

Tiki 26 forestay specifications

Hi everyone, I am the proud new owner of an old Tiki 26 which needs a new fore-stay for the mast.  (The mast is down, having fallen overwin…

Started by Chris Green

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Green

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service