Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '26' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TIKI 26 for sale in the UK

Wharram Tiki 26ft, professionally built, trailer-able catamaran - fast, spacious and super fun. This Tiki competed in the 3 Peaks Yacht…

Started by Tom bright

0 Oct 22, 2017

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Tiki 26 Stands

I found a tiki 26 that needs to be restored a couple hours away from me and am finally picking it up in the next week or so. I was hoping t…

Started by Matthew Harrison

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Pahi 26 in perfect condition for sale in Norway

Hi everyone, Well time has come and with heavy heart i will sell my Pahi 26 ANNALENA., due to my heath condition. I finished the build in 2…

Started by Roman kogalin

0 May 16, 2017

LOOKING FOR PAHI 26 IN EUROPE

Ciao! I am looking for a Pahi 26 in Europe. I would like to buy... If somebody have some info please reply me here or write me: valerio_bru…

Started by Krishna of the Sea

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Krishna of the Sea

Rudimentary Gin pole mast lifting.

I enlisted the help of a couple of lads and a liveaboard to help me lift my mast on Saturday.A combination of strong winds and fecklessness…

Started by paul anderson

7 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Wire or Dyneema for Standing Rigging?

Just had a quote for replacing the standing rigging for my Tiki 26, Taking her across biscay in June and half thinking of changing to dynee…

Started by Barefoot Boat Bums

10 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Barefoot Boat Bums

Tiki 26 For Sale

I'm selling my nearly complete Tiki 26, currently in a shed near Atlanta. 90% complete. Includes: Both hulls cockpit forward, main and aft…

Started by Russell and Janet Puryear

0 Dec 2, 2015

Reefing Tiki 26

Hi All Can I askanyone  if 2 sets of reefing point are necessary in the Jib for Tiki 26 . I am ordering my sails from Tassker He suggests 3…

Started by patrick lennon

3 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Jerry S

Tiki 26 backing pads for Jib and canvas seats

Hi all I have a question regarding tiki 26 -Regrading the backing pads for the jib traveler and the canvas seats located on the inside of t…

Started by patrick lennon

2 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by patrick lennon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service