Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Tiki masts are circular section, or supposed to be. Most alloy masts off monohulls a…"

Ian R replied Jul 13 to Used mast

1 Jul 13
Reply by Ian R

"Yes it is hard work maintaining a Wharram you have to keep on top of things . Even w…"

Ian R replied Jun 27 to considering to sell your tiki 21 or tiki 26?

6 Jul 16
Reply by Josh Hughes

"Well done Rael, it's quite an achievement to have everything more or less balanced f…"

Ian R replied Jun 20 to Finally Sailing!!! Balkan Shipyards

3 Jun 20
Reply by Ian R

"Hello Rael - may the dolphins be with you.  Funny how they like the multihulls....."

Ian R replied Jun 18 to Finally Sailing!!! Balkan Shipyards

3 Jun 20
Reply by Ian R

"Hope it is going well Rael, I am relaunching 31 May. You don't know me , but you do.…"

Ian R replied May 27 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"You can buy plans from Wharrams to build one! We are so lucky, someone really good…"

Ian R replied May 27 to Pahi 42 Captain Cook

7 May 31
Reply by Manie

"Dear Rael I think you should have confidence in your boat. You are an artist with y…"

Ian R replied May 20 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"Good luck Rael. I have just been cleaning up my hulls to go back in May 31. A few n…"

Ian R replied May 18 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

"  Artisans will be the elite with the heat .... Brotherly love"

Ian R replied May 11 to B4 the launch, details and why Proas aren't for everyone...

8 May 27
Reply by rael dobkins

" 2 pack 10 years. Rest, rubbish. Varnish any kind,  1 year or less. Your piss is as…"

Ian R replied May 11 to which paint?

21 May 11
Reply by Ian R

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service