Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Well exactly- you can't do a proper job with fibreglass by just layering onto thin p…"

Ian R replied on Sunday to Ply Construction

3 on Sunday
Reply by Ian R

"I'll be back in France soon, and will disappear from these places...and give people…"

Ian R replied on Friday to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 on Friday
Reply by Ian R

"I forgot what you said at last: "we have the power to choose between right and wrong…"

Ian R replied Oct 13 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

8 Oct 13
Reply by Ian R

"Hello  Rael thank you for your reply.  I think we understand each other and hope to…"

Ian R replied Oct 13 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

8 Oct 13
Reply by Ian R

"Your solution would be regarded as a "bodge" in my eyes, though I am not over famill…"

Ian R replied Oct 13 to Ply Construction

3 on Sunday
Reply by Ian R

"I was just laminating up my local river chart in some persplex recuperated (as the F…"

Ian R replied Oct 13 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 on Friday
Reply by Ian R

"Fantastic video, you reallly are an  inheritor of Wharram,"

Ian R replied Oct 11 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 on Friday
Reply by Ian R

" "

Ian R replied Oct 4 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

8 Oct 13
Reply by Ian R

"Thank you so much for your very detailed explanation Dean.  I am a woodworker who ha…"

Ian R replied Oct 4 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

8 Oct 13
Reply by Ian R

"Ref extrusion stock lengths. With the current stock problems due to Covid etc I gues…"

Ian R replied Oct 1 to Tiki 30/38 aluminium masts

17 Oct 1
Reply by Ian R

RSS

© 2021   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service