Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Brandon Gamble's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I've sailed with Brad. He's good sailor and a great person. Very easy going and fun…"

Brandon Gamble replied Jun 30, 2014 to Preparing for the Atlantic crossing

6 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Brandon Gamble

"Congratulations on the new future Wharramite... Bring the new babe if you can... if…"

Brandon Gamble replied Apr 8, 2014 to Who's coming to the Spring Wharram meet in the Florida Keys

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Brandon Gamble

"I would contact the builder and request an entirely new beam at their cost. Worth a…"

Brandon Gamble replied Mar 29, 2014 to Rot in aft beam or build "Quality" of professional and Wharram approved builder Andy Smith

27 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Björn

"Awesome! Can't wait to see you and you boat again. If you know any other Wharramites…"

Brandon Gamble replied Mar 28, 2014 to Who's coming to the Spring Wharram meet in the Florida Keys

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Brandon Gamble

"Anyone? *Crickets*  "

Brandon Gamble replied Mar 25, 2014 to Who's coming to the Spring Wharram meet in the Florida Keys

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Brandon Gamble

"How terrible... I'm sorry to hear it... What's causing you to sell?"

Brandon Gamble replied Mar 12, 2014 to 90% Tiki 26 For Sale - Atlanta, GA, USA area

7 May 26, 2014
Reply by Darren Kirkland

"So Capgeraldo in looking at yours and Carl's pics (Your boat is coming along nicely…"

Brandon Gamble replied Feb 20, 2014 to Calling all Tangaroa owners! I'd love to see some pics of your cabin interiors...

25 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"Man I keep coming back to these pics and checking out your galley... what a work of…"

Brandon Gamble replied Feb 20, 2014 to Calling all Tangaroa owners! I'd love to see some pics of your cabin interiors...

25 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"Those are great! Thank you! What boat did these come from? Is she still sailing? Bud…"

25 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"In regards to the netting beam... in my experience a rope is great and simple and wo…"

Brandon Gamble replied Feb 17, 2014 to Tiki 21 rear trampoline

25 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service