Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Blanc Jean-Paul's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"a little more information for the slider along the mat. in fact I did not put moving…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Nov 18, 2015 to Gaff dowel and gap between the fork and the mast

8 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"Salut Eric Je vois que tu connais bien tes classiques! bonne culture que celle trans…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Nov 2, 2015 to Gaff dowel and gap between the fork and the mast

8 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"Bonjour ou bonsoir pour toi! décalage horaire oblige mon gréement n'est pas le même…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Oct 30, 2015 to Gaff dowel and gap between the fork and the mast

8 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"En général, les amarres ne sont pas fixées en permanence. sur Temöe (mon petit catam…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Oct 23, 2015 to Cleats attachment for the anchoring bridle.

7 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"Bonjour, J'ai fixé dans la mesure du possible l accastillage sur la partie la plus s…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Oct 19, 2015 to Cleats attachment for the anchoring bridle.

7 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"J'arrive après la discussion, mais kaahua demande encore des jours de travail. J'ai…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Oct 19, 2015 to To take of the copper wire

8 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"I'm not a fan of speed at sea, but I like to work well a sailboat. A few years ago,…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Oct 10, 2015 to What configuration for maximum speed performance?

25 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

"Bonjour à tous,  La construction des wharrams est toujours active et dynamique. Whar…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Sep 1, 2015 to All Wharram in the world Tous les Wharram dans le monde

71 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Olivier R.

"Hello,  Good job and with crab claw rig! Y hope a video of explication, very interes…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Aug 28, 2015 to Crysral Clear almost wet....

9 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by rael dobkins

"oh y' m sorry ,epoxy be changing in butter! French mans can't workink without gastro…"

Blanc Jean-Paul replied Aug 28, 2015 to Glueing the parts

9 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by paul anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service