Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Want to Sell (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 30 Free in Madison, CT

Partially built project, about 1/3 completed.  There are several thousand dollars worth of wood there.  One hull fully assembled.  The othe…

Started by friendshipsloop .

0 Jun 8, 2021

Tiki 26 for sale

Tiki 26 project for sale. I sailed the boat breifely after buying it and then trucked it up to Savannah, GA.  I'll never have time to get h…

Started by Max Kern

2 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Max Kern

tiki 21 with trailer for sale in Turkey

tiki 21 build in marine ply/duratec epoxy ,2010 build to very high standards,inox keelskoes,in condition as new,can mail building photo"s…

Started by marco

2 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Jesper Bruhn Johansen

Voyage of the Ika Roa book

Are you stuck in lockdown? Want something to read? I still have copies of my book for sale, available from: https://bigwords-books.co.nz/pr

Started by Heather Whelan

0 Feb 13, 2021

Taneui /Tiki hybrid 9m catamaran for sale - Exmouth UK

Hi All  I saw this boat was posted here a while ago by Nibby David. He sold it to my dad who passed away and unfortunately we cannot keep…

Started by Jack Wood-Pearce

1 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Johannes Trbola

I have copies of my book for sale - Voyage of the Ika Roa. This travel memoir tells how we built Ika Roa in England back in the 1980s and s…

0 Oct 11, 2020

Tiki 30 with deckpod Plans For Sale

Complete set of Tiki 30 plans for sale. Also includes the deckpod plans.  No boat was built from these plans. We have concluded we will not…

Started by greg

2 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by greg

PAHI 42 "Capitain Cook Plans FOR SALE

I have what is believed to be a full set of plans for the PAHI 42 Captain Cook and would like to sell them. There are over 20 plans sheets…

Started by greg

6 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by greg

BOOKS FOR SALE - Now that postage is getting (almost) back to normal again after the covid-19 lockdown, you might want to read my book Voya…

0 Jun 28, 2020

Tiki 38 building plans for sale, plan number 155

Hello, my name is Marcel and I am currently building a Wharram Hitia 14 and my next build will be the Wharram Tiki 26 for which I also boug…

Started by Building Wharrams

5 May 22, 2020
Reply by Roger Croome

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service