Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CE Plans

Hi, i am new on group, with a question.in Portugal when we register a boat for amateur construction, we must submit proof that the boat des…

Started by NCtransat

5 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by laurent

About trailering a tiki 26

Hi, I am searching the web for info about the smaller wharram cats, and I really like the tiki 26. I ordered the Study Plan in witch is a d…

Started by Bart

3 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Bart

TEHINI

HI Folks! I'm new here,also new to the catamaran's worlds, but like most of us here, I'm hooked by Wharram's designs.   I really like the l…

Started by Capt. Lucky

9 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by andy solywoda

WIKIPEDIA PICTURES

Hi! I am looking for pictures for wikipedia articles on the Wharram Designs. One photo each for Pahi, Tiki and Narai/Classics. I am looking…

Started by stella

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by stella

Trailering a Tiki 30?

Hi All,  I know it says in the design book that the Tiki 30 is the largest trailerable Tiki, but does anyone actually do this? It looks lik…

Started by Josh

28 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Rogerio Martin

tiki 28

having been looking at a huge amount of pictures it seems the tiki 28 is the one i would like to step upto yet it seems to be a dark horse…

Started by Mark Cosgrove

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Alex

End of TIKI46 GRAND PHA building

Hello Fourteen years after to have purchase the plan of the Tiki46 N°2 the boat is ready for lauch. After to have dismantle she, all the pa…

Started by Bertrand FERCOT

43 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by alex

Lost Budget Boatbuilder FOUND Gunter Nutt

Hi, I'm very new to posting so am not sure whether I'm in the right section - however ..... was following Budget Boater's website re his bu…

Started by Tony Nannette Brett

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

TANGAROA X RAKA

Does anybody know what big diference between Tangaroa and Raka? Raka feel more cheaper, but the free board is smaller. Any owner can give o…

Started by Rogerio Martin

0 May 2, 2012

alignment of hulls

Hello all,i will be aligning my hulls soon and was wondering if there are any tips and things to watch for while going about this task? che…

Started by paul anderson

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service