Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance between Tangaroa MK IV bulkheads?

Would anyone know the distance measurement between bulkhead 1 to 2, 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 of the Tangaroa MK IV? the study plans for the Tanga…

Started by Allen Bosely

1 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Andrés

overloaded tiki21

This weekend I was on a camping trip with my tiki 21 and 4 friends. 5 Guys with camping gear, food, beer, firewood and so on. 400+ kg pers…

Started by Rune M. Christensen

14 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Rune M. Christensen

Jacking a tiki 30 up

just anti fouled my hulls by beaching the boat. I tried landing the hulls on tyres and blocks of wood but the outgoing tide always seemed t…

Started by Andrew Cassingham

3 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by chris.t.schupp

Jacking a tiki 30 up

just anti fouled my hulls by beaching the boat. I tried landing the hulls on tyres and blocks of wood but the outgoing tide always seemed t…

Started by Andrew Cassingham

0 Nov 25, 2018

Small canoe as a dinghy?

Does anybody know of plans for a small outrigger canoe? 9ft or shorter as that is as big as I can easily fit on deck. I live on a Hinemoa,…

Started by Levi Verwoest

6 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by curt goodnight

Tiki26 with Mana flavor

I'm pondering between a few of Wharram's sub-30' designs and while all have something I'm keen on, I keep flipping back and forth between t…

Started by Zach Johnson

3 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Rod McLaren

Tanenui Trailerable?

I was wondering if a Tanenui with thr Tiki type crossbeams & lashings upgrade and Wingsail rigging would be trailerable? Possibly with…

Started by Allen Bosely

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Zach Johnson

ARIKI

There are 77 ARIKI's out there, does anyone own one or have pics of one?   Thanks,   Dex

Started by Dex Fairbanks

31 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Trevor McKenzie

Tiki mod?

Hi, I am very interest in the tiki 38 or 46. I like what boatsmith did with the Ariki deck. Would it be possible to remove the deck pod and…

Started by Jerry

17 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Andy Nemier

Narai MKIV (Modified) Instead of a Tiki

Please excuse my poor sketching skills. I have opted for a Narai MKIV (modified) for several reasons, the most significant of which is t…

Started by Budget Boater

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Penn D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service