Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tight lashing

ciao a tutti. Look at the pictures. Do you think this happens because lashing is to tight and the beam can not move? grazie

Started by adriano meis

0 Dec 22, 2022

Any and all photos of a Tangaroa MK IV

G’day everyone, Im a 23 year old in the marine sparky trade in New Zealand, live on a little yacht currently but my heart is set on buildin…

Started by Keanu

18 Sep 17, 2022
Reply by Derek Snyder

Tangaroa Mk IV Beam with Tiki Style Beams

Anyone know what the Tangaroa Mk IV beam is with the Design Improvement package 2? The Tangaroa Mk IV beam is 19'. But with Design Improvem…

Started by Allen Bosely

6 Sep 10, 2022
Reply by Derek Snyder

Tiki26 - purchased study plans - now some questions please

Hi, I have been following Wharram catamarans for 30 years +.  I have purchased several study plans and now have many questions for the Tki2…

Started by Andy Nemier

4 Aug 10, 2022
Reply by Ian R

Strip planking transparent finish

Hey guys, I am an amateur boat builder, carpenter by profession and started working on a single hull 21`boat more than 5 years ago but the…

Started by Ben Rein

1 Jun 17, 2021
Reply by Graeme

Tiki 26 beam weight

Does anyone know roughly what a Tiki 26 beam should weigh - ideally a grp front one Thank you - Johnny

Started by Johnny Martin

8 May 31, 2021
Reply by Johnny Martin

Interesting Pahi 35

Here is a Pahi 35 listed for sale in Aruba that is quite interesting.   it has a bridge deck cabin that seems to be integrated into the hul…

Started by Dean Wilkerson

5 Dec 28, 2020
Reply by Dean Wilkerson

Tanenui lumber cut list in plans?

I have Tanenui Sail number 151 plans, but I’m not seeing a lumber cut list. Am I just not seeing it? Lol The study plans for the other boat…

Started by Allen Bosely

3 Dec 25, 2020
Reply by Ian R

Bulwarks

Some observations. I notice that the classics have a bulwark that looks be around 6"-150mm and that the newer designs have just a toerail.…

Started by Reuben Filsell

7 May 12, 2020
Reply by Richard Flegg

Any changes to Tiki 26 plans over the years?

Hi All, Im considering building a tiki 26 and may have access to some unused plans bought around 2004. Does anyone know if there has been a…

Started by Josh

8 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Richard Flegg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service