Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Sails and Rigs (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto Tiller on a TIki 21

After a bit of work I sailed for a hour or so under the control of my auto tiller. Here's the full story.

Started by Ian Bamsey

0 Jun 13, 2018

Mast head fittings for aluminium masts on Tiki38 (30)

I am going to get my aluminium masts ready for this season and I still need some inspiration for the mast head fittings. I am looking for a…

Started by Björn

20 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Ian R

Where am i wrong?

Look at this main sail tiki 26

Started by adriano meis

7 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by adriano meis

Schooner rig for pahi 31?

I see the Pahi 52 and 63 is designed with a schooner rig. I was wondering if this could be transferred proportionally to suit a Pahi 31? 

Started by Frank Higgott

3 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Lovako

tiki 26 - zip on the main

hello everybody. Spring is coming and I'm going to change my old -old main sail. I asked Jeckel for a new one and he told me the new main s…

Started by adriano meis

1 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Budget Boater

Dynema for lashing beams

HI, What do you think about replacing polyester ropes by dynema ropes for lashing beams ? I sail a Pahi31 with standard beam configuration…

Started by Benoit

5 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Frank Higgott

Tiki 26 genoa

Just wanting to check if my roller reefing genoa is the right size?!  Does anyone know what it shouild be approx? thank you - Johnny

Started by Johnny Martin

2 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by Johnny Martin

New sails in RED?

Text in deutsch unten Texte en francais en bas Anyone here in need of new sails in RED?   LARGYALO needs a new set of sails. As we want to…

Started by LARGYALO

0 Dec 27, 2017

Tama Moana sail

Hello all,does anybody out there know how the sail on a tama moana is attached to boom and spar? the nuts and bolts of that lashing system?…

Started by matt connolly

4 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Glenn Tieman

Continuous Line Furler on Tiki 21

I'm considering one of these on my Tiki 21.  http://www.ronstan.co.uk/marine5/product.asp?ProdNo=RS006000 It would solve a bunch of proble…

Started by Ian Bamsey

11 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service