Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marking waterline on Tiki 21

Gday everyone.  Getting ready for some torture board sanding on the hulls of my Tiki 21.  And then trying to work out where to mark the wat…

Started by Scott Overdorf

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Brad Ingram

Non skid

I bought some of that Kiwi grip paint and tried it out on the rear decks yesterday,the stuff was easy to apply and is a water clean up pain…

Started by paul anderson

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by paul anderson

Fasteners

Hi All, just joined up the forum, but like many others I have been following it for a while, anyway to my question: I have started building…

Started by Barrie Gilchrist

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Navigation Lights on a Tiki 38

Can any member please advise on the navigation lights arrangements they have made to comply with the COLREGS on their boat? I am finding it…

Started by Adrian Hall

7 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ron Hall

webbing T30 - How tight

Hello all - Just bought Tiki 30 and webbing belts don't seem very tight. Any ideas or explanations on "how tight " they should be. Thanks -…

Started by Darrell Priest

17 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by chris.t.schupp

Home made launch cradle?

Hi All, I saw a picture of someone supporting a T38 in some u channel for launching on a concrete slip. The skeg and keel sat in the channe…

Started by DAN

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Jacques

tiki 26 ou 36

gostaria de começa a construção alguem pode mandar o projeto gratis

Started by anderson do nascimento verdan

0 Feb 2, 2012

Make money while cruising?

Age old question right... I found something pretty cool today. Imagekind.com will take your pics and allow you to sell posters prints frame…

Started by Brandon Gamble

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Brandon Gamble

Disassemble and load a Tiki 26 onto a trailer on dry land?

If anyone has advice on conducting this operation without a crane, I would be much obliged to hear it.  The boat is currently resting on fo…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

hull support

hello. I have to build  two hull support to move the boat, but now, my tiki 26 is 500 km far away from me. Does anybody knows the correct a…

Started by adriano meis

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by adriano meis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service