Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

position of waterline on tiki 21

I have not found any mention in the plans of where to put the waterline on the tiki 21. My best guess is to put the boat levelbu putting a…

Started by Steve broos

5 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

Raising that mast....

I lost my mast last fall and sat out the winter till now.  I was able to locate an aluminum spar and prepared it with lights, spreaders, an…

Started by andy solywoda

0 Jun 10, 2015

Tiki 21 - Simple Beach Trolley

Folks, I am getting close to completing my Tiki 21. Well, closer to completion anyway. Two are hulls done, the beams are all made up, and I…

Started by Brian Paterson

21 May 15, 2015
Reply by Roger

Are smaller Wharrams safe?

Hello: I am thinking of buying a smaller Wharram cat….maybe 28 to 30 feet.   I have been aware of the Wharram design philosophy for decades…

Started by David Wisen

3 May 2, 2015
Reply by Phillip Dyhr Hobbs

Fixer upper Maybe?

I am looking at a tiki 38 that has been sitting in a tidal area that has been damaged and neglected. There is a fairly large whole on starb…

Started by Dave Mundy

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Penn D

Some questions from Wharram Newbie....

Can anyone tell me how often the Beam Lashings between the hulls have to be replaced on a Wharram (boat is in West Indies) Also, is there a…

Started by John Blair

9 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by John Blair

documet

I've bought my tiki 5 years ago. no documets at all. Just money on hands. no problem for 5 years since I used to sail on summer time and c…

Started by adriano meis

4 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Robert Hughes

Tiki 38 engine pod +

Last year we purchased our Tiki 38 Catknapp which has had her twin engine pods replace with a single central engine and the pods turned…

Started by Tristram Cheer

5 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Budget Boater

Keel or vortex convertor for tiki 26

I have Tara on the hard at the Waiheke Island Boat club and have a question, I have had problems tacking the tiki 26 and have had suggestio…

Started by Ken Branch

6 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Ken Branch

How do I heat a Tiki 21?

I hope to do quite a bit of winter sailing / camping and need to heat the cabin from time to time. using my cook stove or any other open fl…

Started by Brandon Gamble

66 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Rusty Gesner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service