Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day dreaming again.....Atlantic crossing

I'm currently reading 2 girls 2 catamarans again, James has a lot to answer for. I've always liked a bit of a challenge, and I really want…

Started by reg

44 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by reg

Hull Cross Sections

I'm going to make a set of hull stands for my Tiki 21. I will use them first on a flat bed trailer and then as stands in a workshop for mai…

Started by Ian Bamsey

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Ian Bamsey

New to Wharrams - Just got a tiki 21 on ebay and putting it together

Hello all, I'm in Melbourne Aus and last week I drove 1600km to pickup my new tiki 21 I got on ebay!! This weekend I started going through…

Started by Chris Schneider

10 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by robert van leeuwen

Launching a tiki 26 tips needed

G,day folks With the near completion of my boat and a slight improvement in the cash flow situation my mind turns to launching the cat. I h…

Started by paul anderson

17 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Galway Bay

Fouling on rudder lashings

I'd like to know what other Tiki owners have come up with to prevent marine growth on the rudder lashings.  It seems any anti-fouling paint…

Started by Alf Bangert

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Raf

How do you secure your boat?

If I'm not aboard I close the main hatches with the help of a chain and a padlock through an u-bolt near the seats. This solution doesn't p…

Started by SoLong

6 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by laurent

David Leu's Techno Tips

I've been following the blog of David and Mary Margaret Leu, who have been cruising for about 5 years, and they've put together a ton of in…

Started by andy solywoda

11 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by andy solywoda

Logo

I would like to put the Wharram logo on my mainsail. One suggestion was to use artist's acrylic paint. I could experiment on a sailbag firs…

Started by Galway Bay

10 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Galway Bay

Using a roller to paint two pack paints

Hello all,I have done the first coats of the hulls with a roller and had trouble with tiny bubbles appearing on the finish,what i have lear…

Started by paul anderson

18 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Best way to fit a depth sounder?

Hi everyone! What have you found is the best way to fit a depth sounder to a Wharram hull? I've got a Nasa unit that I'd like to fit. Optio…

Started by Andy Best-Dunkley

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Robert Sheridan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service