Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repair Tiller lashing holes

I have a tiki 30'. I am the third owner so not the builder It did come with a partial set of plans. 3 of the 4 underwater rudder lashing po…

Started by Andrew Cassingham

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Andrew Cassingham

bamboo swim ladder

One of the builders on this site has made a ladder out of bamboo,I have made one out of hardwood and frankly it is too heavy regardless how…

Started by paul anderson

18 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by steve martland

Lashing and Trampoline for a Tiki 21

Greetings, I recently bought a Tiki 21 and I'd like to replace all the lashing and trampoline with Dyneema. Unfortunately, I am away from…

Started by Anthony Bennett

4 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Anthony Bennett

Nav lights and VHF aerial

Hello fellow Wharram aficionados.  I am going to install nav lights and VHF antenna to my Tiki 26. I have a few ideas / options but was wo…

Started by Frank Higgott

3 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Frank Higgott

Tiki 26 Stands

I found a tiki 26 that needs to be restored a couple hours away from me and am finally picking it up in the next week or so. I was hoping t…

Started by Matthew Harrison

2 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

looking for a way to improve upwind sailing.

Hi, I am in the process of restoring a wharram tiki 30, and think it should perform better than it does now. What kind of angle is normal f…

Started by Bart

28 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Bart

How to post in the FORUM

This article details how to make a quality original post on our FORUMS, which includes adding external links, photos, video, and other type…

Started by Budget Boater

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Ian Bamsey

replacement for tiki 26 tillers

One of my tillers broke as a friend of my son used it to lever himslef out of the water... just thinking about alternatives  than bent wood…

Started by Johnny Martin

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Brett Parker

Lashings for my Pahi 31

Hi everybody! I am considering how I will rebuild the lashing system for my Pahi 31. From what I have been able to understand from lookin…

Started by James Stewart

5 May 30, 2017
Reply by Lovako

Importing a Wharram Built by Gunther Nutt or Andy Smith

Hello, I think this discussion could go in many different directions.....which is just fine as it seems like a complicated gauntlet with ma…

Started by Steve Denton

6 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Steve Denton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service