Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding skin fitting to 38ft Tiki

Ki Ora all, I have a 38ft Tiki which was half finished by the previous owner. I need to install skin fitting for the heads and fresh water…

Started by Justin Langford

5 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Robert Hughes

Chopped Melanesia?

I am moving back to the US from Japan, and my Melanesia is too long for the moving company to fit in their custom crates. I considered sell…

Started by Nathan Stanley

11 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Nathan Stanley

Trailering a Tiki 26: proper weight distribution?

Trailering my new (to me) Tiki 26 home last weekend behind my 1999 Jeep Cherokee, I could not go over 52 mph without inducing side-to-side…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

14 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by guillaume

LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS

Hello all, After almost 14 years of sweat, blood and tears I finally have my boat (well, almost. Not in the water yet..). For the last 2 we…

Started by Manos Amanakis

5 Mar 27, 2021
Reply by Dt1

Tiki 26 deck tent options

Hi - I have a tiki 26 deck tent and have really struggled to work out how it works. It has: - a horizontal pole - thats easy to rig and at…

Started by Johnny Martin

0 Jun 16, 2019

What is the best auto pilot system for a Wharram 38"

Just bought a 38" and set up the steering but am wondering about the best way, and or system to use to add an autopilot. Any suggestions ar…

Started by Jan Mallis

3 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Dave Vinnicombe

Yamaha 9.9

Hi I have broken the shear pin on my Yamaha 9.9 can anyone tell me how to replace it and are special tools needed?   Hope someone can help.…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

3 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Raymond O'Neill

Mooring to an ugly thing

I will be leaving my Tiki 21 on a visitor's mooring for a few days. The buoy has a metal ring on top to attach the lines. The harbourmaster…

Started by Ian Bamsey

1 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Andrés

tiki 38 with ensuite shower (How can it be done?)

This is for the Tiki 38 builders, sailors etc. I was curious if an ensuite shower can be built in the Tiki 38. I only have the study plans…

Started by Scott Burger

4 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Axel

Bulwark replacement and rudder conversion

The bulwarks on my Hinemoa are in need of replacement. As part of the reason they rotted out was due to the screws holding them on, I would…

Started by Levi Verwoest

2 May 28, 2018
Reply by Andrés

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service