Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Electrical Systems (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wind generator blade danger

We installed the Air X Marine wind generator on our Tiki 46 seven years ago and it has been the main source of electric power on Peace IV e…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

10 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jeff Kittle

Things that did not work - a listing of products that were disappointing

Let's not all make the same mistakes. If something does not work, let's share that so others can be spared the disappointment. We had a rig…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Polinesio - Tarcisio Silva

Building a Tiki with composite panels?

I am not trying to be controversial or open a whole can of worms but I would like to hear peoples thoughts and comments on keeping the grea…

Started by TheFrisco

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by boatsmith

Are there any active James Wharram Cats in the PNW (Seattle and or Puget Sound?)

OK, I'm going to step off a big one one this and ask who is sailing a Wharram in the Puget Sound and are you looking for someone to brave t…

Started by Pierre LaRochelle

3 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Frank Olsen

Lashing

Hi All, I just aquired a Tangaroa MkIV and I think the beam lashings need to be replaced. Can someone tell me what type of line to use and…

Started by Brian Gartland

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Brian Gartland

experienced crew and builder available

Hi My name is Robert Cleveland Im currently living on the Sunshine coast Qld. Australia. If you or someone you may know needs experienced c…

Started by robert

0 Apr 26, 2009

New Launch

Apatiki is in the water...my lunchtime reading showed Cynthia & Jean-Paul got their Tiki 46 launched yesterday (March 5th). See http://…

Started by Brian

1 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by wakataitea

Seeking Help Or Advice

I want to build sliding companionway hatch rather than the Wharram-designed lifting version for the coachtops of my Tiki 38. However, I hav…

Started by The Ethnic Catamaran Company

5 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Budget Boater

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service