Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Electrical Systems (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

12 volt sockets

Just discovered in a French chandlery chain that it is possible to get a 12v socket and plug combination which is like a big version of the…

Started by Robert Sheridan

0 Dec 5, 2013

Depth sounder for Tiki 38'

Hi All,  I sail almost alone in Thailand and it is not always so easy to use ploumb line to check the depth approaching the coast. So i wou…

Started by Shundo

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Shundo

Regulator wiring diagram

Howdy one an' all, Can anyone help me with some wiring information regarding a regulator bought from a friend who bought it from ebay a yea…

Started by Anthony McLeod

9 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Galway Bay

Electrical System

My Tangaroa MKIV is without any sort of functional electrical system and, now that we are in the depths of winter and there is no sailing t…

Started by Brian Gartland

11 May 15, 2012
Reply by andy solywoda

Electronic Navigation

Hi Everyone,   I have been looking at added a multifunction chartplotter to my tiki 46 but have come across iNavX for the Ipad. It seems th…

Started by Marty Peters

31 May 14, 2012
Reply by Capgeraldo

Battery Connections

This appears the be the very best way to connect to your batteries and it is good news that you can save money and do it yoursleves easily.…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

7 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

pointers to source for solar panels

seeking pointers to sources for marine surface mountable solar panels. Thanks. Going to swap the torqueedo 2 from the umiak over to the tik…

Started by clif high

0 Jun 6, 2011

AGM or Standard Battery?

We think we are going to have to buy new batteries and have been researching what to get.  The problem we have is that the batteries are un…

11 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Hans Hammig

Bravo for the things that work well

Time to stop complaining and applaud the things that work well. Bravo for the Wharram string hinges which can be found all over our boat a…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

9 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Hans Hammig

Visibility to commercial shipping

As we sail in the English Channel we are quite keen on making ourselves visible to commercial shipping!!! Passive radar reflectors do not s…

7 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Carl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service