Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help....mould

g'day well we have had record rains in australia with an area the size of france and germany inundated.the poor people and animals are seei…

Started by paul anderson

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by wakataitea

hatches old style vs new

g.day the hatches for the cabin on the plans have been substituted for the ones used by scott williams and thomas neilson on both of their…

Started by paul anderson

5 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Hans Hammig

Best Material for Windows

Hi allI need to replace the windows on my Tiki 38 and am researching the best material and technique for this. I will be cruising in a hot…

Started by David Broun

17 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Scott Williams

evacuating pump

I am building a Tiki 26. Before fitting the floor and the bunks, i would like to know, if some water can come inside of the boat specially…

Started by Georges Moutoussamy

13 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Hans Hammig

surf board epoxy

hello all,i have started painting the interiors,my budget is a bit tight so did not want to use a two pac paint but rather paint you can ge…

Started by paul anderson

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

interior paint

i am just about to paint the interior of the hull soon on my tiki 26 i would like to use a roll on paint but have no idea as to what is sui…

Started by paul anderson

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Brian Gartland

help...rust

I need an advice... can I wait another year? Should I change them? The problem is that the has blokked everything and I think the only…

Started by adriano meis

16 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by adriano meis

Skegs and Rudders

These comments are my own thoughts and some may prefer to simply dismiss them. That's OK, it's a big ocean. We built a pair of Tiki 8ms for…

Started by boatsmith

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by paul anderson

Teak: leave alone or finish? (Boatsmith)

I'm inclined to leave it alone in most situations, but perhaps you have come across a miracle in a can. . . ;~)

Started by kim whitmyre

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ron Hall

tiki 26 blue water

greetings fellow plyphiles i was thinking what if any mods/ideas would be good to have on a t26 for long ocean passages.these questions are…

Started by paul anderson

5 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by paul anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service