Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

diesel engine in a Tiki 38

I'd like to read about or see pics of diesel engines in T38s. Here I saw one from Charlie's but need to see pics that show installation fro…

Started by luis

7 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Charlie

Miami Strictly Sail

We will be at the Miami show with our Tiki 30. Come on by and say hi.  

Started by boatsmith

0 Feb 3, 2011

Fancy Narai

We are currently working on a Narai MKI.  This is a very unusual harram. The current owner is a dentist in the Cayman Islands. He bought…

Started by boatsmith

0 Jan 29, 2011

2010 Florida Winter Wharram Rendezvous

This was a real winter event this year as Fl was being raked by one cold front after another. Maybe not as cold as many others this time o…

Started by boatsmith

0 Jan 29, 2011

Using baking flour as an additive for epoxy

We have a cruising friend with extreme low budget and a badly storm damaged wooden dinghy.  He had been given some very old epoxy (the h…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

30 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

bbc documentary

hi all i was watching a documentary last night in the bbc earth series on the south pacific islands.wow what a wonderfull program and i wou…

Started by paul anderson

0 Jan 9, 2011

PCA AGM & Future

Dear All,The PCA AGM was held yesterday in Bournemouth, UK, (2 more people turned up this year, ie 3!) and the good news is the magazine wi…

Started by John& Kat Wilkie

0 Jan 5, 2011

Looking for an opportunity!

hey everyone! 33 year old sailor/engineer/adventurer/lover of boat projects/Wharram enthusiast/future boatbuilder seeks someone looking f…

Started by Thomas Schmidt-Lange

3 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Thomas Schmidt-Lange

Another orbit around the Sun...

Sailors,   I want all of you to take good care, that you might enjoy another trip 'round the orb! May good fortune overlay all your efforts…

Started by kim whitmyre

1 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by paul anderson

An Introduction

Hello Everyone. I've just signed on here and thought I'd tell you a little about myself.   My name is David Ryan. I've been sailing since I…

Started by David Ryan

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Ralf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service