Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wharram Tiki 38 on eBay UK

What do you experienced builders make of this Tiki 38 for sale on ebay?   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=13053458

Started by brian.annepearson

18 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Jeff Kittle

A New Hope

Well it looks like Audrie and I will be on the move, with the climate here the boating season is very short, futhermore with the small popu…

Started by Geminidawn

18 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

Come on board

Hi, we offer you to have a cruise on Mahanga, it's in french but you can go on mahanga.over-blog.com and see more photos

Started by Vincent Sophie

0 Jun 30, 2011

just got new tiki home

uneventful, relatively, trailer journey from up north. Strange set of very quality hulls left more or less alone for over 10 years. No deck…

Started by clif high

1 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

ADVANTAGES OF SMALL CATS!

I know we are all converts and biased to the virtues of catamarans over mono-marans, but was sifting thru some photos and couldn't resist s…

Started by Rory McDougall

15 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Simon Jones

any info about wharram for sale in BC?

Does anyone have any info on the wharram (looks like maybe a tiki) 28footer for sale in BC Canada? A link provided will take you to a prett…

Started by clif high

6 May 1, 2011
Reply by clif high

Safety Considerations for sailing with guests...

On one of my recent daysails (written about elsewhere on this board), I had, including myself, five people on board. Two of them sat on dec…

Started by kim whitmyre

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas Nielsen

Boatsmith's Tiki 30 Abaco for sale cheap

I'm ready to move forward on my Tiki 36. My bride says no way. get rid of this boat first. The boat is in excellent condition and nicely eq…

Started by boatsmith

0 Apr 15, 2011

November Practical Sailor Tiki 30 Article

Practical Sailor magazine is reviewinga Tiki 30 built by Dave Martin a frequent contributor to Good Old Boat magazine. There are some photo…

Started by boatsmith

9 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Ralf

SINGLE JUNK RIG ON A TEHENI

I have seen & heard comments about a mast in each hull, has any one thought about or experimented with a single junk rig mast in the mi…

Started by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

2 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Capgeraldo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service