Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final PCA Report

Dear PCA "Members"   Below are two reports - the first being the Committee Report prepared for and read at the AGM held on 4 January 2011 a…

Started by John& Kat Wilkie

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Tanenui sailing upwind

Is it possible that the Tanenui better sails upwind than the Tiki Designs, because the smaller beam and the heavier hullweight make it poss…

Started by Bernhard Przibil

0 Mar 22, 2011

Photos - add information, please

The pictures posted on the Photo page are a great source of information. However, much more could be told with a few added words.Why do we…

Started by Hans Hammig

0 Mar 22, 2011

Scroll down to 1876 Amarylis

Came across this on Sailing Anarchy site: http://www.sailinganarchy.com/index_page1.php

Started by andy solywoda

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by andy solywoda

Complete Cock-up!

My apologies for accidentally spamming the site just moments ago!!! My browser is Flash-challenged, which caused the dupicate uploads, and…

Started by kim whitmyre

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

Herb Kawainui Kane

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2011/03/11/local_news/local03.txt One of the best artists of traditional canoes and polynesia…

Started by andy solywoda

0 Mar 11, 2011

Aluminum Tiki 30

This boat is offered for sale in New Zealand. It is built of aluminum.

Started by boatsmith

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Charlie

Wharram Narai MKI SmileMaker

T his boat is as of yet uncompleted. It has been a building for 7-8 years and has been in the care of several "builders" during that time.…

Started by boatsmith

0 Mar 4, 2011

Width of Tiki 26 and Tiki 21 Vakas Question

For those who have built or have plans for a tiki 21 or 26 - what is the maximum width for the vaka? The reason I ask is that I am thinking…

Started by Brian Thompson

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Brian Thompson

Hans Klaar Jailed

Hans must have been about 14 years old when I met him too, and was 4-5 years older when I last saw him. His farther Ernst was the one who I…

Started by Jeremy Walker

0 Feb 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service