Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (422)

Featured Discussions

Wharram Wing Sails Now Available

Today, we have finalized an agreement with one of the largest and most respected sail lofts in the world to make new and replacement sails…

Started by Budget BoaterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitia 17 #358 - Dedari Nyuh Kuning

Dear Forum Having changed my status from "Builder" to "Owner" just recently I want to seize the occassion to introduce myself and my new Hi…

Started by Jiri Kudrna

10 on Friday
Reply by Martin Hertanto

TIKI 30

HELLO, LOOKING FOR A TIKI 30 ,,, MAX 20 TO 25 000 EUROS,,,,FINISHED,,, MUST BE EPOXY BUILD,

Started by POL

1 on Thursday
Reply by Eric Mullink

Tiki 38

HI everyone, JP here fromSwitzerland. I am thinking about building a Tiki38. as I really like it, just wondered if there was one somewhere…

Started by Jean Pierre JP

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Olivier R.

Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

Micro Proa, Shunting and traditional NAVIGATION Balkan Style.... VIDEO below Keep Shunting, Balkan Shipyards https://youtu.be/Yipc3XLC_0U

Started by rael dobkins

5 Oct 15
Reply by Ian R

Deck Blocks plan or picture needed

Greetings all, I'm looking to build the decks on a tiki 38 but don't have the plans for the deck blocks where the deck sits on. Could anyon…

Started by Sundancer

2 Oct 8
Reply by Nathan Stanley

tiki26

any one with a tiki 26 who made some atlantic passages or pacific,,,

Started by toucan

1 Sep 11
Reply by toucan

wharram windvane on a tiki 30 rudder

Is there somebody who managed tot Mount the trimtap on the back of the tiki 30 rudder? I Like the simpel, non electric form of it. Regards,…

Started by Bart

22 Sep 7
Reply by Bart

strong point for drogue

i would like to have a strong point/s to attach a drogue on a tiki 26 can someone enlighten me please.

Started by paul anderson

17 Aug 27
Reply by patrick lennon

Moving a Wharram

Anybody with some ideas trying to move my 28 foot Wharram three blocks to the boat ramp, thank you from Texas

Started by Strawberry garcia

9 Aug 20
Reply by Strawberry garcia

Wharram Oro Tawai. anyone know her?

I've been aboard and cleaning up and doing some patch up on her for 10 days now at Omokoroa in Tauranga harbour New Zealand. Since I bought…

Started by Aaron Lloyd Tudor Franklin

1 Aug 11
Reply by Dominic Tarr

RSS

© 2021   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service