Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Share 'OK fellas, there is a product put out by US PLASTICS. www.usplastic.com called Dynaform. It is a pultruded polyester/fiberglass product in Ibeam tube or box section in  dimensions up to 8x8 or 8x4 in…'

© 2022   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service