Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

After having converted to aluminium masts I have to wooden Tiki 38 masts to give away. They are free for collection within a week in the Berlin area. The paint needs to be touched up.

Regards Björn

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Björn
I'm searching for masts, but I need some information to look for the price with a carrier, or
the weight
your address
and access to a truck or not some easy details
My private address is gravuresertis@gmail.com
cordially
olive

Bonjour Björn

Je suis preneur pour les mats, mais j'ai besoin de quelques renseignements pour regarder pour le prix avec un transporteur, soit

le poids

ton adresse 

et l'accès pour un camion facile ou pas quelques détails

Mon adresse privée est gravuresertis@gmail.com 

Cordialement

Olivier

Hi Björn,

who made your Al-masts?

Wo hast Du die Alumasten her?

The masts come from Canada where a builder organised a Lublin order for a few builders, right after shipment I had them galvanised in one piece which worked pretty well.

The organiser of the masts had a Tiki38 called Alraso. You may find him here amongst the members.

I got a Wharram with some used alu mast picked up from the junk-yard. Having gotten to know the boat, I wish they would have left it to Wharram plan.

AlRasso was sold.  She was bought by George Schietinger who is sometimes on this site.  New name is Tara.  Aluminum masts are still in Tara.  Jacques (on this website) got masts from the same supplier and he is often on this site.  Boat name is Pilgrim.  There is considerable weight saved by going to aluminum masts.  Ann

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service