Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

- Currently based in Punta Fuego, Luzon Island, Philippines

- Build 2006 in Brunei by an experienced builder. Owned by Jamie Rohan (Australian, airplane pilot, also member of this forum) until 2012. Purchased from Jamie in March 2012 in Singapore and sailed to the Philippines. Sailed occasionally during the last 2 years as a family boat for holidays/week-ends in the Philippines (Luzon-Palawan-Visayas). For sale now as we are leaving the Philippines and going back to Europe.

- Very good condition, under the full time care of Lando, local carpenter/boatman. Ready to sail away, no work to be done.

- 2 Yamahas 9.9 -4 stroke- outboards, Dyneema shrouds, GPS, Depthfinder, auto-pilot, VHF radio, stereo system, 7 solar panels, 2 new batteries (80Ah, 11/2014), 2 power controllers, portable generator, 1 gaz burner, new LED lights all over, new upholstery 2013, toilet, sink, 12V fans in all cabins, 12V fridge Waeco (2012)

- 1 Zodiac dinghy with 3.3hp engine (2 stroke)

- Registered in Jersey since 2012. Validity 10 years.

- asking price: 65,000 $

- many pictures under this link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/faucon64/Tiki38JumpaLagi?authuser=0&am...

- contact: Olivier Faucon, Manila, olivierfaucon@hotmail.com, +94 2 621 8143

Views: 1728

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Just wondering if your boat is still available?

Thanks,

Rich

0949-377-0437

Hi Richard,

Yes, Jumpa Lagi is still available. I will reply to your questions on your private mail. Thanks.

Olivier

Hello Olivier..

Was wondering..

Is the price of your boat in American dollars? 

Australian dollars ?

Canadian, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Spanish ?

Thanks

Wade.

Hello Wade,

Spanish $ is called Euro. Would be fine with me despite it's recent crash! :-)

Seriously now, I'm sorry for the lack of precision, I thought unspecified $ were American in this world, but I'm glad to discover it is not the case.

So I meant US$, which is a widely used currency in the Philippines. The good news however is that I recently lowered the asking price to 62k US$, to take into account that anti-fouling and engines service will need to be done soon.

Thanks for your question, it gave me the opportunity to update the information.

Olivier

I only mentioned the Spanish dollar in a tongue in cheek way..... The Spanish dollar was also known as pieces of eight  :)

You are right Wade, I did not know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_dollar

They must be worth a fortune now, so yes, I'd accept that as well ;-)

JUMPA LAGI has just been sold. Congratulations to her new owners, Linda and Norm Van't Hoff from Bali!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service