Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

I sell a full set of sails for a Tiki 30. I lost my boat early in its life to a typhoon and the sails never got a lot of use. They are almost new. I sell them now as I am sure that I will not build a new boat.

There is a main sail, a genova, a small jib and a spinnaker with sock. All sails have covers and bags. The genova and jib are not arranged for roller reefing. Main, genova and jib are brown and triple stitched. The main has 3 lines of reef, genova and jib 1 reef. They were made by Lee sails in Hongkong in 2010 and have lived in their bags in a dry place most of the time.

I paid 3000 US$ for all 4 sails with covers and bags back then and am asking 1500$ now plus shipping from Korea.

Drop me an email at bigblue33jeju@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Views: 664

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ralf, miss you....I wanna

Sorry did not get that

Thanks for sharing the pictures , I'm building a Tiki 30 and your experience is quite useful, I bought main and jib from Jeckells I'm starting the stich& glueing now and will use the remaining finances to finish building. I wish you can sell them but if your sails are still there I will contact you when I see the end of my build.

all the best !Paolo

I really hope you will to repair your beautifull Tiki

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service