Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

boat building number is 33 built in 1998 it is built in mahogany plywood.The reason i sell that I cant afford it. And afford to keep it in proper shape, rigth now she is ready to sail when she have been on land to get new antifouling. But genaral she need sandpaper and paint, but she are not so bad. The reason for the good price are that I hope a quick sale, And we have got 10 wonderful years in her and hope that she will find the right owner

2 kerosene lamps

1 kerosene cooker

1 whitford ancor ccain

1 solor cell 60 W on stanless plate. See file

521 Garmin (new)

a 162 garmin (old but working)

lupo mast ligth

jib with FURLEX

4 yers old sails with a little crack in the main sail. Can be easily sewn. Not in a stress field.

Live jacketes

paper charts Denmark, west Sweden.

A little rubber dingy

2 yers old TOHATSU 9.8 4 stroke

Drawings for Beamlashing for classic disigns

So yes it is a great boat at the price. But we can afford it and it is summer. But it is with a heavy heart we sell her

located in Helsingør ( Elsonor ) Denmark

Price 6000 Euro

email: hougaard.ole@gmail.com

Views: 1781

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ole, 

I could come to danmark 20 and 21-6 Is that possible? 

You can mail me at bart.koop at gmail.com  

regards,

Bart

your wellcome

Hello Ole,

I could come to Denmark this coming Weekend 02./03.August. Could that fit? Please contact me, preferably by mail to info@aurumdigger.de. Your mobile phone?

Best regards, Roman 

Hi Ole,

I sent you a direct email but never got reply. Is the tiki30 still for sale and do you have any pics that you can send me before I come to Denmark? Please contact me asap.

All best,

Arthur Jacobs

Amsterdam / Cape Town

Hi Arthur and others, I bought the tiki from Ole this summer. Good luck finding another one, this one has one happy new owner!

Regards,

Bart

Dank je voor je prompte reactie Bart.

Happy sailing,

Arthur

Dag Arthur,

Ik ben nog onervaren wat de tiki betreft, maar als je vragen hebt, of een keer wilt kijken ( ik heb in Nederland geen andere tiki 30 gezien, en moest naar Engeland en Denemarken), dan ben je welkom.

Groet Bart

Dank je voor t aanbod, maak er graag gebruik van. Waar ben je en waar ligt je Tiki?

Ik ben 50/50 in Almere en Kaapstad momenteel in Almere. jacobsarthur@gmail.com

Doeg

Arthur

This boat is still for sell ?thank you 

Hi Yvon, This boat has been sold in 2014, and i intent te keep on sailing for a while! Good luck searching!

Regards Bart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service