Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

After much consideration, and with a heavy heart, I'm offering my gorgeous Tiki 21 for sale.

She is built exactly to plan, with a few improvements (but nothing that would make James raise and eyebrow...), sails incredibly well and has the legendary safety factor too. A tent (on pram frame) and brilliant trailer is included in the sale, as well as a full set of plans.

The trailer is custom built and has outriggers which fold down when assembling the boat. Very easy to launch and retrieve. The trailer was renovated at the beginning of last year (new bearings, wheels and tyres and galv paint).

The sails are still very good, and there is an unused storm jib on the boat. Squabs in each hull are like new. The decks, tillers and beams were repainted in October last year and there's still enough paint for another coat. Ground tackle consists of a heavy spade-type anchor and a smaller danforth. There are a couple of fenders on the boat too. The motor is a 2009 Yamaha 4HP 4 stroke (long shaft). Done less than 30 hours- quiet and economical. New anti-foul in October.

I also have a 1995 Jeep cherokee which is included in the sale. Drives well, tows well, everything works as it should incl 4x4. Wof'd and registered. I'm happy to show the boat most days- just yell. PM me for further info. Cheers

Views: 2977

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some more pics. Last photo shows trailer before it was renovated...Boat in Auckland (North Shore). Mooring not included in the price, but welcome to use free of charge until further notice. Mobile 021608083.
Attachments:

Hi Carl, Good loking boat. Can you tell us asking price boat only?

Many thanks

Hi Nigel,

I have pm'd you. Cheers...Carl

Nigel Signal said:

Hi Carl, Good loking boat. Can you tell us asking price boat only?

Many thanks

I am interested, but the Cherokee is not compulsory is it, that is like a double jeopardy isn't, wanting a Wharram is quite enough for me to handle at the moment,  what price cat and trailer please, cheers Kevin

Hi Kevin, no the Cherokee is not compulsory- great tow vehicle, but not compulsory! I'll PM you but if you don't receive my message by Monday, email me sailmalaysia@yahoo.com as sometimes the pm's seem to go astray? Cheers

Carl

Kevin Sargent said:

I am interested, but the Cherokee is not compulsory is it, that is like a double jeopardy isn't, wanting a Wharram is quite enough for me to handle at the moment,  what price cat and trailer please, cheers Kevin

Hi Carl, been trying to send you a message but the system doesn't want to for some reason. Have lost your e mail address and messages. Would like to discuss possible purchase so can you try pm me or e mail at

nigel.signal@hotmail.com Cheers

Hi Carl

Is your tiki 21 still for sale.

Regards

Neil Watts

Hi Neil,

No sorry, sold last October, sadly!

Cheers

Carl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by