Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Home built from plans no. 744, 2002 ±.

Robbins Timber supplied build materials : Okoume marine ply, Douglas Fir, West Epoxy.

Surveyed by Steve Turner. 

Sails, rigging, trampoline by Jeckells. Alloy mast supplied by Surveyor.  Honda 5hp outboard.

Launching trolleys.

Sailed three or four times inland only, alas.  Life had other plans, and i have reluctantly recognised that a Tiki 21 is not really suited to the type of sailing open to me.

Kept under cover, original robust condition, sails as new, outboard has 1or 2 hours on the clock from new.

Available to a good home, subject to reasonable offer.

Some indifferent photos below.

Views: 968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much are you looking for her?

Djudge said:

How much are you looking for her?
£5000 ±

Where abouts are you please?  And is it just the launching trolley that comes with the boat?

Near Builth Wells, Mid Wales.

Yes, just the launching trolleys, which couple together for loading on the trailer. The trailer which i intend to keep is designed to transport a 2 ton mini digger,  the trailer bed is 1.2M x 2.4M and  the reason for the particular trolley arrangement; the middle trolley wheels are removed in order for it to fit on to  this trailer. A wider trailer bed say around 1.8M could avoid the need to remove the middle trolly wheels, speeding up the loading/ unloading.  There are also two other single axle launching trolleys.

Hi,

Please could I give you a call to discuss your Tiki 21?

Thanks,

Sam

Sam G said:

Hi,

Please could I give you a call to discuss your Tiki 21?

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam

Dont appear to have replied to you.

Yes my number is 07974372848.

Best time to call is in the evenings, between 6 and 8pm.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service