Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

A friend of mine found this 21 on Craigslist. It's a bit rough, but the price is pretty low as a result. 

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/boa/5377635455.html

Views: 863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would go take a look at it if someone is interested, as it's only a little over two hours away, but so far I haven't gotten a response from the owner by email or phone.

Is the 21 still for sale???

I don't think so Darren, but I know there is one in Islamorada (Scott Williams and Brandon Gamble's old boat named Element), and there was one for sale in Texas. Would you like the contact info?

Yes please that would be great

Thanks

Darren

"Forever Young" is for sale (formally "Element" – lots of You Tube and pics on web under that name when owned by Scott B. Williams and Brandon Gamble).  

Solid but needs bottom/topsides sanding and paint.  No road trailer but includes heavy duty 4 wheel Cat Trax/Big Foot beach cart for it.  

Fully rigged with original Wharram wing sail gaff rig with Jeckels sails (main, jib and spinnaker). 6HP Tohatsu with 2 tanks.  Solar panel on each hull with separate battery and electrical system in each hull.  LED nav lights.  Lots of power outlets in various inside and deck locations.  Two forward and one aft tramps/safety nets.  No other equipment included.  $8,750.  

Lying Islamorada, FL (Florida Keys).   

Call or email Dan.  

305-664-0190 (no texts)  

svforeveryoung@hotmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service