Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Hello! i'm new in the website!

I'm searching a wharam, between 32 and 39 feet. I'm french, living on the south of france. If someone has informations, or opportunities, i would like to know!!

Thanks.

Anne

Views: 1706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Benvenue, Anne. KAIMILOA is a Tiki 38, she was built in France and currently is for sale. She's moored in Puerto Sauce, Uruguay.

Hello My Name is Dave and I know off a older wharram on a beach in Comox BC Canada that needs a fair bit of work but is definitely restorable.  i think you could pick it up for a few thousand Canadian. If you want a project and an adventure it might be something to consider. It sad to see this big Catamaran just wasting away with neglect.

Attachments:

Luis, I'm interested to learn more - can you share some details or is there an online listing? Pictures look great. My wife & I are looking for a Tiki 38 to sail on for a year or more with our kids. We love our Tiki 21 but a year aboard with 4 people and a dog might be a bit much!

luis said:

Benvenue, Anne. KAIMILOA is a Tiki 38, she was built in France and currently is for sale. She's moored in Puerto Sauce, Uruguay.

Hello!!

Thank you for this informations!!  really would prefer to get one boat wich is ready to sail!!

But we never know so i'll keep it on my mind!

Anne

Sounds good Anne. This one does need some TLC. It wood be nice if some one wanted a project.

Dave

Dave, this is one tangaroa? You are the owner? Have more photos? 

Dave Mundy said:

Sounds good Anne. This one does need some TLC. It wood be nice if some one wanted a project.

Dave

I dont own this it is for sale in comox bc and sitting in a tidal slough getting knocked around a bit. Originally built really well but presently in bad state of neglect. Totally repairable though and could be an opportunity. I may buy it my self just for parts and sails and stuff. It is a heavily modified tangaroa.

Rogerio Martin said:

Dave, this is one tangaroa? You are the owner? Have more photos? 

Dave Mundy said:

Dave

"LUIS, I'M INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE - CAN YOU SHARE SOME DETAILS OR ..."

Hi Michael, sorry I only read today your message.

The boat is in Juan Lacaze (Puerto Sauce), Uruguay.

She is in good conditions. Only needs new table for the dinette cabin. 

Price: i'd like to receive offers of real interested people.  boat is in good sailing conditions.

this is not a boat with american outstanding finish or brilliant varnishes, but is a very good french building, 2 engines 4 stroke in good conditions, radar, wind charger, liferaft (need to be serviced), plastimo cuisine, BLU, VHF, sails in good order with medium use. hulls and decks are OK as well as beams (one received a little repair in 2012)

rds

I have my Tiki 38 advertised here, go to forum - want to sell, she is lying in Bali Indonesia at present, contact me for more details if your Interested. 

Happy Hunting

Cheers Aaron

Attachments:

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/51477

a bit bigger but beautyfull

Hi Anne, I don't know if you are still looking but take a look at my Tangaroa. I just posted on this site in the for sale section. x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service