Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Hello,

I am looking to buy a tiki 21 or 26 on the east coast of the US, with a trailer. I would like a boat that is usable, even if it requires a little work. I do have a clc skerry as well as a kawasaki ninja 250 motorcycle to trade if interested.

Thanks,

Michael

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael,

We are in North Bennington, and we have sailed the Hei Matau in the Florida Keys, Lake Champlain, and Great Sacandaga Lake.  You are welcome to come check her out, but may want to wait till warmer weather, as she's packed up on her trailer, full of gear.  She had been on the hard for a few years when I bought her, so needed a good bit of work to bring her back, but she's in great shape currently. We might be interested in selling her, as my crew seems less enthusiastic these days.

Randy

Hi Randall,

Thanks! If you were going to sell, ow much would you be looking to get for her?

-Michael
Randall Anselmo said:

Hi Michael,

We are in North Bennington, and we have sailed the Hei Matau in the Florida Keys, Lake Champlain, and Great Sacandaga Lake.  You are welcome to come check her out, but may want to wait till warmer weather, as she's packed up on her trailer, full of gear.  She had been on the hard for a few years when I bought her, so needed a good bit of work to bring her back, but she's in great shape currently. We might be interested in selling her, as my crew seems less enthusiastic these days.

Randy

Hi Michael,

I don't know if you're still in the market for a Tiki 26, but I'm considering selling the Hei Matau. We just finished a lovely 2 week cruise of Buzzard's Bay, Cape Cod and the islands, and while it was a blast, my crew feels we need to trade up to a larger boat with full galley and enclosed head. All agree that she's a perfect boat for a couple, but too tight on extended cruises for a family of four. She's on a mooring in Padanaram,MA, so now's a good time to see her assembled and on the water. We'll need to pack her up and put her back on the trailer in the yard by November 1st. She's in the best condition ever, and ready to sail away. Asking $20K, which is less than the materials cost of building new.

Randy

R u still wanting a tiki 21_we have ours for sale its on kijiji now it's in ont but we could deliver if not too far. It's on trailer. Three years old and a great stable boat triton sails ,4700.00 Canadian. 

do you still have the clc skerry?

for sale?

where?

pictures/video?

price?

thanks

jtn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service