Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

hey everyone!

33 year old sailor/engineer/adventurer/lover of boat projects/Wharram enthusiast/future boatbuilder seeks someone looking for paying crew or boatbuilding help between roughly Dec. 26 and Jan 2.   Currently own an O'Day 25 on the Chesapeake Bay, which I sailed there this summer from Bridgeport, CT.   Looking for a way to broaden my cruising/building horizons/experience during the short time I'll have off of work.

Reference can be provided by Ann and Nev Clement, with whom I've had the great privilege of spending two separate weeks this past year cruising aboard their Tiki46 "Peace" in FL and the Bahamas.

I can be contacted privately at greenpastures2304@yahoo.com. 

Let me know if you have any ideas...  thanks!    : )

-Tom

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom, you can always come back to us, you know.  We'd love to see you.  Ann and Nev

Tom, I am building a T38 in New Mexico, mostly done but there are still some building tasks left and I would welcome help and would be happy to teach what I have learned at some stage. But, I was knocked off my bicycle and fairly badly hurt back in August and am still not able to get back to working on the boat yet. I am really hoping that by the summer I will be able to get back to construction so if you are still looking for experience then, keep me in mind.

Alex

Axel,

wow, really sorry to hear about your accident, and I hope you recover quickly.  I hope we can work when I can come join you for a bit and help out.  Just keep me posted and let me know when you're ready!

Thanks

Tom

Axel said:

Tom, I am building a T38 in New Mexico, mostly done but there are still some building tasks left and I would welcome help and would be happy to teach what I have learned at some stage. But, I was knocked off my bicycle and fairly badly hurt back in August and am still not able to get back to working on the boat yet. I am really hoping that by the summer I will be able to get back to construction so if you are still looking for experience then, keep me in mind.

Alex

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service