Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Kokomo was built by the french naval academy in 88 to a very high standard , then later sailed to portugal where she wintered on the hard , and was sailed in summers for many years , with a trip to the azores etc, she was later brought by the previous owner in 2012, due to a bereavement, and cruised in spain. I came across her summer of last year, and sailed her with my family from cadiz to her present location in Mallorca.

Ive just received news that my father in nz, needs help, so we are reluctantly offering her up to fellow members to continue her nautical odyssey. Kokomo is a very strong catamaran , with no rot in hulls or beams, modern alloy rig  , and new 2nd hand outboard, as a family of 4 we spend 3 comfortable  months a year on board. The boat comes with a massive inventory and the possibility to keep the year round swing mooring. She has the usual list of jobs , and is due for a scrap, and repaint but with no nasty surprises,  shes ready to sail and with a little time and effort she would be 100%. It is very well placed in the Balearics with great sailing and lots of sun .

Im on board the next month and if anyone is serious about taking her on, come and have a look , I can send an inventory but am not big on answering 1000'questions on the computer, as id rather be sailing. We are open to offers around 12,000 euro. Thanks for your time and consideration regads Meta

Views: 647

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am interested in your boat . Could you send me more detailed pics and inventory. Warm regards Pat

Hi pat.. welcome .. um theres a movie on you tube .. made in 2012.. by yachtgrot.. in portugal, when the previous owner purchased her... it,ll give u a fair idea.. since then ive give her a paint .. removed the pod and used her .. if u want to speak or inventory.. send me your email.. cheersn regards from the med.

Hi Meta my email is patjah@gmail.com for inventory list. 

Cheers 

Pat

please send the information and any other pics you may have to

leonjam@Hotmail.com

Still got the boat? please email robgstewart@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service