Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts


My wife decided to stop offshore sailings. To help me to sail back from north NZ to Panama, I'm searching for a crew.

Departure during the second part of next October to join Panama with no stop or if necessary a stop in the archipelago of the Gambiers. Expecting arrival in Panama before the end of next December to pass the canal before the 01th January.

After 3 months in France to heal a broken arm, I'll be back on board my boat the next 27th September. The boat will be re-launch the next 15 October and the departure, if possible, will be before the end of October in waiting for a good weather forecast from Whangarei or from Opua.

Bertrand Fercot from the Tiki 46 Wharram catamaran Grand PHA

Views: 100

Reply to This

© 2019   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service