Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Hi everyone

It's taken me two years but I'm finally nearing completion of a book about my early sailing adventures.

It was the experiences I gained during the times I write about in the book that eventually led to me building my Tiki 38 'Gleda' and sailing her to Portugal.

The book is provisionally titled 'A Foolish Voyage' and I'd really appreciate it if you would help me out before I publish it on Kindle.

If you hop over to my website HERE and leave me your name and Email, I'll send you a free eBook pre-publication copy. It should be ready to go next week so this offer is time limited.

All I ask in return is that you tell me what you think of it.

Thanks

Neil

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks John, sounds good, I'll be in touch.

The free offer is finished now, but the Kindle version will be available on Amazon at launch price of 99p/99cents until New Year, after that it'll be going up to something that might give me a small profit!

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone.

Neil

Didn't get the free book, so I pre-ordered it. I do hope you get enough from it for a pound of coffee to take with you when next you sail. I had dismal results with amazon and no longer publish there, sales that weren't credited, and money I never received, etc.

Thanks Guys

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the big A. To be honest I've no real expectation of making sales with this book, it just needed writing. I have a feeling that writing is a bit like sailing, we plan, we set off and then it all changes!

Have a great Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

Neil

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service