Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

I was finally able to create useable categories for our discussion forum. Now when you click on the FORUM tab under the banner, you will see there are many categories to choose from. This should help us to better manage and search for answers to our many and varying questions.

If you have any ideas for other categories, let me know and I will see about adding them. Having too many categories (ie: one for each boat type) could actually make it more difficult to find what you are looking for, but let's hear those suggestions anyway.

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello BB,
What about a category for Ship's Cooks? Also for those big boat moving festas that require a load of food be cooked out in the boatyard. Also it could include some galley equipment preferences and layouts. Got to feed the crew.
Thanks,
Andy, s/v Kaimu

Would it be possible to set a different default color theme for the site? I find the "white-on-black" a little tiring to the eyes after some time reading through the forum.

good categorie just stick to boats and sailing ,i find anything else a little boring.maybe this will hot things up a bit .come on fellas lets hear from you ok.all the beaest for new year andy devy chongqing china

Winter Holidays are OK living aboard in the Bahamas, but we were going nuts up here in snow country living in a house just for this one year.  Then John James showed us about cocoanut rum in the eggnog, and things have smoothed out somewhat since...

?????? Ann? i guess you clicked on the on the wrong page... anyway...

Budget Boater, that's a good start... this will help. the kind of subjects will be find out later... happy new year for you..

hans

I think a lot of the boat specific building techniques/ solutions put together is a good idea.AN example for me personally was the making of a bamboo ladder I built after looking at Pilgrim t 38.

cheers paul

Hiya, when I look at topics that have many replies I click on view previous comments and it loads one more, so I’m not seeing the whole topic which is rather annoying as I’m trying to learn as much as I can about Wharrams. 
cheers

R

Make sure you are using a computer. This website is not optimized for handheld devices, and I have no control over that.

Reuben Filsell said:

Hiya, when I look at topics that have many replies I click on view previous comments and it loads one more, so I’m not seeing the whole topic which is rather annoying as I’m trying to learn as much as I can about Wharrams. 
cheers

R

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service