Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

For Sale, Tiki 21 Plans (complete) , never used to build a boat

Hello All.  I have gathered many plans over the years.  As I am now planning on taking off cruising this summer, I need to sell off my stock of plans.  I have one set of Wharram Tiki 21 plans to sell.  I bought them from the original purchaser a few years ago and never ended up building one.  I'll also toss in the Wharram builders guide also. Asking $200 US dollars, free shipping to anywhere.  Accept paypal, or cashiers check.  Please get back to me if interested.

Views: 1728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in the plans, I just need to talk to wifey and decide if we want to build the tiki 21 or tiki 26. Feel free to email me at jonnyc1999@gmail dot com. Thanks!
You let me know when your ready to order.

Chris Curtis

Jonathan Chouinard said:
I am interested in the plans, I just need to talk to wifey and decide if we want to build the tiki 21 or tiki 26. Feel free to email me at jonnyc1999@gmail dot com. Thanks!
Have you sold the plans yet?
hi Chris, I talked to her and she said ok, so I'd like to buy your plans from you. What is your paypal?

Chris Curtis said:
You let me know when your ready to order.

Chris Curtis

Jonathan Chouinard said:
Whew! You guys have probably saved me from myself. Best of luck to you both!

Thanks
hahaha I think I'm gonna be the one that needs saving... Here I was, boatless and generally happy. Now I'm going to be consigned to a lifetime of throwing money into the water :) Ok, I know that I won't be truly content without a boat, but still, I blame you David :):):)

David Brown said:
Whew! You guys have probably saved me from myself. Best of luck to you both!

Thanks
Hello Everyone. Jon Chouinard purchased my plans. I wish him well in his build.

Chris Curtis
Hi Jon - hope you get my email but, if not or your address has changed; I have a Tiki 21 and looking to donate it to the right person. Could be a great way for you to get the boat you want without new build challenges. Let me know if you are interested in pursuing.

Thanks!
Hey Rick, I replied via personal email, and am definitely interested :)
I'm still interested, too!
Hey guys, I'm going to pass on this, its too much of a project for me, and it's a classic, not a tiki. Probably a Himemoa or Hina. If anyone wants I can send them the pictures so it will be less trouble for Rick.
I'm game to see this...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service