Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Hello

Fourteen years after to have purchase the plan of the Tiki46 N°2 the boat is ready for lauch.

After to have dismantle she, all the parts are put out of the hangar. The more difficult job was to put out the hulls because the ground is not very smooth outside :

Sorry to don't have yet actualise the blog of her building. I'll complete the blog in a few weeks after the launch.

Initially I plan to transport her a few days ago, but the transporter has been unable to do the job before his holidays, so GRAND PHA will join the marina of Brest to be reassemble the 27 August and will be launched a week later.....

To know more about the last parts of her building, have a look at the website of my wife :

Web site of Grand PHA

Bertrand

Views: 4024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Bertrand, she looks fantastic and I for one can't wait to see her floating!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!

Congratulations Bertrand, Marie-Helene, and all the Fercot's, on the completion of your beautiful boat!

Oh Wonderful News from such dear friends!

Bertran and Marie Helen, we send you our warmest congratulations and joy for your great achievement.  We remember how much it meant to us when you all visited us in Britain while we were building Peace IV and now we wish so much to be with you now, to celebrate with you the launch and the first dance of your boat in the salt water.  We know how you have struggled and how you have overcome so many obsticles and challenges.  We know how much it means.  All blessings on Grand PHA and her people.  May she have many voyages of discovery and pleasure.

Love,  Ann and Nev

incredible work. And that loft work space!!!!! definitively superior to tents. Most impressive. A great effort producing work of premier quality. Encore superb.

clif

Well done mate,you are an inspiration and I hope to see you on the water one fine day.

Chapeaux bas

well done !!!!!  it really looks good, a BIG insperation to all of us refurbing & builbing. WOWOWOWOWOWO. CANT WAIT 2 C HER ON THE WATER.

Bertrand and crew, I have no words that do your efforts justice! We await the further journeys of Grand Pha. . .

She looks great! What an inspiration! 

Bravo!  She's just gorgeous.......

hip hip hurra!!!!  congratulations, Marie Helene et Bertrand !!!!!!!   :-)

we wait you in Uruguay as agreed in 2004!!  

all the best for you all.

luis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service