Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'tiki' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 30 custom build or Wharram plan option ??

Hi , I have just joined the group and am interested in building a Tiki 30 for possible blue water adventures. I have seen this Tiki 30 in t…

Started by Lindsay

2 Apr 15
Reply by reg

Rudimentary Gin pole mast lifting.

I enlisted the help of a couple of lads and a liveaboard to help me lift my mast on Saturday.A combination of strong winds and fecklessness…

Started by paul anderson

7 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paul anderson

Looking for a Tiki 38 or Pahi 42

Hello good Wharram folk,  I'm just posting on the off chance someone somewhere might be about too, or know of ,one of the above boats comin…

Started by Anthony hunt

16 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Brett Parker

Looking for Wharrams in French Polynesia

Hi, My partner and I are thinking about moving to a cat, specifically one of models in the 38 to 46 foot range (Tiki 38, 46, Pahi 42 or Nar…

Started by Chris Harris

11 May 15, 2016
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

Rounded bilges and daggerboards on modified Tiki31

I am offered an unfinished tiki31 modified project. The main modification is the original V-shaped lower part of the hulls were  done in st…

Started by Arthur Jacobs

0 Mar 24, 2016

Tiki 21 for sale- PRICE REDUCED!

Lying Islamorada, FL.   Call or email Dan.  305-664-0190 (no texts)  svforeveryoung@hotmail.com   Forever Young is for sale (formally Eleme…

Started by Danielle Price

0 Mar 20, 2016

Wire or Dyneema for Standing Rigging?

Just had a quote for replacing the standing rigging for my Tiki 26, Taking her across biscay in June and half thinking of changing to dynee…

Started by Barefoot Boat Bums

10 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Barefoot Boat Bums

Tiki 30 Plans for sale. Unused

I have an unused set of plans for a Tiki 30 for sale. Bought last year from Wharram, they are the very latest.

Started by Claudio Calcagno

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Claudio Calcagno

Mast tabernacle for a Tiki 30

Hi all,Wondering if anyone has any advice they could give us:Having built and fitted a pod to our Tiki 30 we can not longer raise and lower…

Started by Robert Sheridan

9 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Robert Sheridan

looking for Tiki 21

I'm looking for a Tiki 21 in any condition. I'm located in Maine but have been known to travel for the right boat. Try me if you have one a…

Started by peter laing

6 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by peter laing

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service