Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

google trademe NZ Tiki 38 and you should find the ad with details and photos, could swap for the proceeds of selling a Spanish olive farm! 

Started by dave tomlinson

2 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Scott Barber

Narai for sale in Rio Dulce

I came across this advert on a french website. https://www.leboncoin.fr/nautisme/1493052661.htm/ PS: I am not a broker.

Started by Mawibo

0 Sep 25, 2018

Tiki 26 for sale Thailand

Tiki 26 Catamaran For SaleKoh Chang, Thailand-650,000 Thai Baht. or US$19,800 -Year 2016 new excellent condition-Length 26'-Beam 14'--We…

Started by patrick lennon

0 Sep 4, 2018

Tiki 30 sails for sale

I sell a full set of sails for a Tiki 30. I lost my boat early in its life to a typhoon and the sails never got a lot of use. They are almo…

Started by Ralf

4 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Paolo Stella

tiki 38 project, allergy to epoxy

Hello wharram builders and friends! Me and my partner Ondra started building our tiki 38 last year in january. We have most of the starboar…

Started by Eva Zvonickova

10 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Ian R

Price reduced for Tiki 46 Peace IV

Price reduced for Tiki 46 Peace IV.   Peace is now priced at $99,000 US.  This is a crazy and rediculous price for a good, well built, oce…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

3 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Tiki26 for sale in Vermont, The Wife chimes in.

Dearest Wharram Tribe, I have thoroughly enjoyed sailing with Randy in the Hei Matau unlike his "crew has mutinied" comment, she is a true…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

0 Sep 13, 2017

Pahi 26 in perfect condition for sale in Norway

Hi everyone, Well time has come and with heavy heart i will sell my Pahi 26 ANNALENA., due to my heath condition. I finished the build in 2…

Started by Roman kogalin

0 May 16, 2017

Tiki 30 fore sale in denmark

boat building number is 33 built in 1998 it is built in mahogany plywood.The reason i sell that I cant afford it. And afford to keep it in…

Started by Ole Hougaard

10 May 8, 2016
Reply by Bart

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service