Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'catamaran' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pahi 31' launched end 2013

We sell our Pahi 31' (unfortunately, we don't find time to cruise) She was launched in november 2013. Except two crossbeam that have to bee…

Started by guerin

16 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Archie

Voyage of the Ika Roa book

I have copies of my book for sale - Voyage of the Ika Roa. This travel memoir tells how we built Ika Roa in England back in the 1980s and s…

Started by Heather Whelan

0 Oct 11, 2020

Voyage of the Ika Roa book

BOOKS FOR SALE - Now that postage is getting (almost) back to normal again after the covid-19 lockdown, you might want to read my book Voya…

0 Jun 28, 2020

Pahi 31 French Papers to give away

Dear all! I am giving away "Stella del mare", amateur build 1984. It's a beloved Pahi 31 - or rather it's plans (scan and copies are left)…

Started by stella

9 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by stella

Pahi 31 in scaps for sale

Dear all! After 6 years in court I am selling "Stella del mare". I did finally win against the professional skipper who sold it to me, but…

Started by stella

8 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by stella

Books for sale

I have copies of my book Voyage of the Ika Roa still available from my publisher's website BigWords-Books  http://bigwords-books.com/produc

0 May 1, 2019

WHARRAM TIKI 26 CATAMARAN FOR SALE $15k USD

Hei Matau is for sale. I am selling because my crew has mutinied over the lack of a "proper" head and galley. I personally love the spartan…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

9 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Randall S Anselmo

Wharram TaneNui 28ft For sale

I have a TaneNui for sale, In the recent years I have been doing repairs on her but she is still an on going project, She is sea worthy tho…

Started by Ryan Cornick

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rogerio Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service