Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged 'Tiki' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 26 plans for sale in Virginia, USA $550

Full plans for hull 477. Boat never built. Some pencil notes in the building instructions, otherwise pristine. I decided on a simpler Wharr…

Started by Michael Cook

0 Jan 19

Dolly Wheels

I built 2 hull stands that can take an axle and wheels to move my Tiki 26.  They work equally as well when moving a single hull although th…

Started by Jerry S

1 May 9, 2023
Reply by Robin Graham

Tiki 30 for sale in Europe, the Netherlands (new photo's)

Wharram Tiki 30 for sale. Buildnr. 33, build in 1998 in Denmark. I bought the boat in 2014. The original owner was from Denmark and had the…

Started by Bart

15 Sep 19, 2022
Reply by Bart

Tiki 21 Turkey For sale £6000

Wharram Tiki21.UK registered. Built  around 2010????? to a high standard and owned by me since???? and used for an annual holiday of two we…

Started by George Woodward

0 Sep 17, 2022

Tiki 21 for sale with trailer and mooring, southern UK

For sale: Tiki 21, with outboard, trailer, mooring, and winter storage space. Just finishing an extensive (and expensive) rebuild, Septembe…

Started by Richard Barwell

0 Sep 6, 2022

Working design for holding tank on a Tiki 30?

Anyone with a Tiki 30 who has installed a holding tank which can emptied both to sea and pumping station? Thoughts and/or experience (hope…

Started by Jordi

9 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Jordi

LPG cylinder storage in a Tiki 30?

Where do you keep your LPG cylinders on your Tiki 30? The lazarette just aft of the galley seems the most immediate solution, but then...…

Started by Jordi

12 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Jordi

Tiki 8m for sale

Our 2004 built Tiki 8m is for sale in the Netherlands incl. road trailer. She's professionally built as the first of a new series in the UK…

Started by Eric Mullink

0 Oct 25, 2021

Trailering a Tiki 26: proper weight distribution?

Trailering my new (to me) Tiki 26 home last weekend behind my 1999 Jeep Cherokee, I could not go over 52 mph without inducing side-to-side…

Started by Randall S Anselmo

14 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by guillaume

Adding Winglets to my Tiki 26

After more then ten years of sailing my Tiki 26 Freyia, I decided I needed to do something to get her a better speed when surfing or saili…

Started by Matthias von Mutius

15 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by Reuben Filsell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service