Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '38' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 38´s Holding Tank and ideal toilet high

Hi guys, Whats the ideal position of a Jabsco toilet in the bow cabin of a Tiki 38?I send you some images: In the first image the toilet is…

Started by Giovani Frisene

0 Jun 14, 2018

tiki 38 with ensuite shower (How can it be done?)

This is for the Tiki 38 builders, sailors etc. I was curious if an ensuite shower can be built in the Tiki 38. I only have the study plans…

Started by Scott Burger

4 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Axel

tiki 38 project, allergy to epoxy

Hello wharram builders and friends! Me and my partner Ondra started building our tiki 38 last year in january. We have most of the starboar…

Started by Eva Zvonickova

10 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Ian R

Tiki 38 Forward-leaning windshield

I´m sorry guys if this is ridiculous, but i would like to know your oppinion about this forward-leaning windshield, its advantages and if t…

1 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Axel

Tiki 38 aluminum tiller bar

Is there anyone with some ideas or images of an aluminum tiller bar for the Tiki 38. What should be the diameter and the wall? And the conn…

8 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Brett Parker

Deckpod Modification Tiki 38

Hi guys, this is Giovani from Brazil, I am currently about to finish building a Tiki 38. I intent to live aboard.Here in Brazil we have bas…

16 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Budget Boater

Wharram build in New Mexico

Hey everyone,  Emily and I just got back from a drive all night road trip to Albuquerque to visit and learn from Axel.  He is close to fi…

Started by Jeff Lindsey

2 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Axel

Looking for a Tiki 38 or Pahi 42

Hello good Wharram folk,  I'm just posting on the off chance someone somewhere might be about too, or know of ,one of the above boats comin…

Started by Anthony hunt

16 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Brett Parker

Tiki 38 masts

Looking at buying Tiki 38 Tanoa in South Africa. Lost fore mast due to step failure, thus need to replace and rebuild madt step/box. A tape…

Started by Emil Gaigher

0 Nov 20, 2015

WHARRAM TIKI 38 HULLS (2) for sale

I have two lovely TIKI 38 hulls ready for that special sailing enthusist to complete the buildout and to set sail to their dreams. They are…

Started by Charles Powell

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Charles Powell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service