Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

All Discussions Tagged '21' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 21 Plans for Sale or Trade

Hi All,  I bought some 2nd hand Tiki 21 plans (906) a while back and am looking to trade them for another design. I bought them from a gu…

Started by Josh

5 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Josh

Tiki 21 Itaca

Hi, I'm selling my tiki 21, Itaca. As you can see from my page on this site I built it in summer 2011 and I sailed a lot on it. It has alum…

Started by Filippo Mezzatesta

5 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Mark Balogh

Rudder Damage on Swinging Mooring

My Tiki 21 is on a swinging mooring which dries on springs. One rudder was damaged and I had planned to replace both soon. I now discover t…

Started by Ian Bamsey

6 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by David King

Tiki 21 Tiller Length

The tillers on my Tiki 21 come forward to a point a few inches over and above the main hatches. They sit raised up a few inches, but to ope…

Started by Ian Bamsey

5 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Reefing Ties

I'm about to rig my Tiki 21. The sail has reefing grommets, but they are empty.  Can anyone tell my the right type of cord to fit here, an…

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Tiki 21 Supports for mast

Has anyone got a scheme for two supports on which to place the mast during river/canal navigation with the tiki 21? Thanks

Started by Stefano Silvestri

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Jay Bennett

Tiki 21 rear trampoline

I'm fitting a rear tramp to my Tiki 21. I want to maximise the available space. I've tested a fibreglass windsurfer mast as a support pole.…

Started by Ian Bamsey

25 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Compass position on Tiki 21

Where is the best place to mount a compass on a Tiki 21?  I need to plan for this, so what type of compass would you choose, where to mount…

Started by Ian Bamsey

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by kim whitmyre

Hull Epoxy and Paint Renovation

Ok, so all the paint is off my Tiki 21. After removing the paint (not by sanding) I'm cleaning up the surface by sanding. Clearly I'm takin…

Started by Ian Bamsey

11 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Marty Peters

Traveller arrangements Tiki 21

In planning out the rigging on my Tiki 21, I'm lacking detail on how to rig the traveller. I'd be interested in how others have arranged th…

Started by Ian Bamsey

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by kim whitmyre

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service