Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ian R's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Well exactly- you can't do a proper job with fibreglass by just layering onto thin p…"

Ian R replied Oct 17, 2021 to Ply Construction

17 Jan 22, 2022
Reply by Lovako

"I'll be back in France soon, and will disappear from these places...and give people…"

Ian R replied Oct 15, 2021 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Ian R

"I forgot what you said at last: "we have the power to choose between right and wrong…"

Ian R replied Oct 13, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"Hello  Rael thank you for your reply.  I think we understand each other and hope to…"

Ian R replied Oct 13, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"Your solution would be regarded as a "bodge" in my eyes, though I am not over famill…"

Ian R replied Oct 13, 2021 to Ply Construction

17 Jan 22, 2022
Reply by Lovako

"I was just laminating up my local river chart in some persplex recuperated (as the F…"

Ian R replied Oct 13, 2021 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Ian R

"Fantastic video, you reallly are an  inheritor of Wharram,"

Ian R replied Oct 11, 2021 to Black Sea Proa Cruising, Big Sea, Small Boat, Beech camping and enjoying time away from our planet.

5 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Ian R

" "

Ian R replied Oct 4, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"Thank you so much for your very detailed explanation Dean.  I am a woodworker who ha…"

Ian R replied Oct 4, 2021 to Preparing for sea, Proa physics and a new rudder. Balkan Shipyards

10 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

"Ref extrusion stock lengths. With the current stock problems due to Covid etc I gues…"

Ian R replied Oct 1, 2021 to Tiki 30/38 aluminium masts

27 Jan 2
Reply by Tony Curzon Price

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service