Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Ann and Neville Clement's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Gosh,  I had no idea "wannabe" was derogatory.  Appology to anybody I ever said that…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Mar 24, 2014 to home testing of your materials

18 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Hughes

"Hi All,      On Peace IV, we have used oil based polyurethane porch and floor paint…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Mar 24, 2014 to home testing of your materials

18 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Hughes

"Hi Bertran and Marie Helen,   Your dream sailing from when you first started to buil…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Mar 21, 2014 to Peace IV Tiki 46 IS NOT FOR SALE THIS YEAR AFTER ALL!!!

18 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by dennis schneider

"Oh Mike, Just come on down.  You know which cabin to occupy.  Room for you, your wom…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Mar 19, 2014 to Peace IV Tiki 46 IS NOT FOR SALE THIS YEAR AFTER ALL!!!

18 Mar 24, 2014

"Linus Pauling was a personal friend of my childhood family so I have heard all about…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Mar 19, 2014 to Peace IV Tiki 46 IS NOT FOR SALE THIS YEAR AFTER ALL!!!

18 Mar 24, 2014

"The little islands all have fishermen and they all have outboards these days.  We ma…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Feb 9, 2014 to Power & hot water systems on outboard-equipped Wharrams?

9 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"Instead of heating water via the engines, you could just have some solar heated wate…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Feb 8, 2014 to Power & hot water systems on outboard-equipped Wharrams?

9 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"Hi Rusty, Once we had a solar shower.  On my old boat long ago, I kept some fresh wa…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Feb 8, 2014 to Power & hot water systems on outboard-equipped Wharrams?

9 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

"We get 8 knots in flat water with no wind on Peace IV using two 20 horse Yamaha engi…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Feb 8, 2014 to Tiki 46 Speed under Power?

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

"Hi Rusty,      On Peace IV, we get splashing on deck if we go real fast close hauled…"

Ann and Neville Clement replied Feb 8, 2014 to How wet is forward cockpit on Tiki 46?

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service