Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

dave tomlinson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a t 38 . In the starboard hull you could put a seperate shower toilet area to…"

dave tomlinson replied May 28 to tiki 38 with ensuite shower (How can it be done?)

4 Jun 12
Reply by Axel

"Look up paulownia trees they are quick light strong straight and rot resistant, beco…"

dave tomlinson replied Apr 30 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

"Absolutely building a boat only makes sense if you think you want to, however part w…"

dave tomlinson replied Apr 30 to Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

"Professional build in 2000 and in very good condition, sloop rig autopilot fridge st…"

dave tomlinson replied Apr 9 to Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

1 Apr 9
Reply by dave tomlinson

"Now listed on trademe.co.nz under catamaran 38ft Wharram Tiki "

dave tomlinson replied Apr 4 to Searching a RAKA or size up to TIKI38, preferbly in Europe (not a must)

2 Apr 4
Reply by dave tomlinson

"You could probably buy a finished boat for less than the cost to build yours and qui…"

dave tomlinson replied Apr 4 to tiki 38 project, allergy to epoxy

10 Apr 13
Reply by Ian R

"My Tiki 38 is now for sale in nz 75 k nz should find some pictures on here under my…"

dave tomlinson replied Apr 4 to Searching a RAKA or size up to TIKI38, preferbly in Europe (not a must)

2 Apr 4
Reply by dave tomlinson

"The ad has now been updated to 30000$ or near offer. "

dave tomlinson replied Jan 12 to Tiki 38 for sale in NZ

2 Jan 12
Reply by dave tomlinson

"Just make something simple to suit out of plywood, and stringers, no need for plans,…"

dave tomlinson replied Dec 26, 2017 to Small canoe as a dinghy?

6 Jan 2
Reply by curt goodnight

"Could you glass it. That would make it stronger as well as less maintenance and get…"

dave tomlinson replied Nov 1, 2017 to Tiki 21 wooden mast, critical diameter.

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Éric Bouvéron

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service